Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Um...Hi !


It's me!  Remember me?  I'm embarrassed at how long it's been since I gave this blog any attention.  But my life has been crazy in the past twelve months.  Big life changes happened and I found myself dealing with a lot of things.  I also moved twice, bought a house, bought a car.  Bought lots of new things for said house and car, most recently a black kitty from the pound named Nightmare. 

I've also been working a LOT more hours to keep the ends meeting, which means I don't have time to blog.  Not on my own. 



BUT....


I joined my Turbo Monkey Crit Crew friends to create a group blog.  Some of you might have visited Turbo Monkey Tales already.  If not, check us out here.  We have writer, illustrator and film maker monkeys blogging twice a week, sharing tips and stories, encouragement and laughs.  I hope to see you there, because I really do miss my bloggy peeps. 

Hugs to you all!  Thanks for sticking around through my slackness.  xo

6 comments:

  1. Hey there! I've missed ya. Popping over to the new blog to catch up with you there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laurel! Thanks for checking out the monkeys! I've missed you, too. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Sorta back. :) But you always know where to find me, Sharon. xo

      Delete
  3. Greetings, earthling!! Shouldn’t be long, gottawanna run back to Heaven; however, in the meantime, take anything and everything you wanna from our wonderfull, plethora of thot to write the next, great masterpeace _IF!_ I can but kiss your gorgeous, adorable feets and/or cuddle withe greatest, ex-mortal-girly-ever to arrive in Seventh Heaven (God made only you, k? the BEST-in-the-WEST? God threw-away-the-rest, miss gorgeous). Think about it. Do it! Get back to me Upstairs. God bless you …thewarningsecondcoming.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Title:
    The Best High Returns on Best Investment

    Content:
    Welcome to Make Money Online with best investment in Hedge fund day trading with high returns on Daily Interest the world best revenue sharing program in which High Yield Investment Program, Best Hyip, Best Investment, Hyip Monitor, Forex Fund, Daily Profit, Monthly Interest, Monthly Profit, Earn Money Online, Money Maker Group, Dream Team Money and like this much more and you can withdraw the amount throw referral commission, eCurrency Invest, LibertyReserve, Alert Pay and SolidTrustPay as well. Get 200% profit within 150 days and the minimum withdraw is only $5 which is on daily basis.
    For More Details click the link below:

    Web Link:
    http://www.whatacash.com

    Display Name: whatacash

    ReplyDelete