Thursday, July 28, 2011

It's all about the Writing

I shamelessly stole this meme from Corey Schwartz over at Thing One and Thing Two.  I did ask permission, though, so that makes it okay.  :)  I was kind of surprised to see all my answers turned out writing related.  Maybe I'm just in 'writer mode' because the LA conference is right around the corner.

Biggest Dream- A book contract (How un-unique, I know, but it's the truth.)
Biggest Regret- That I didn't work harder on my craft when I first started writing.
Biggest Hurdle- First Drafts.  Once I have them, I love them.  But I can't seem to get excited enough to stick with one.

Biggest Accomplishment- Not giving up.  And then, not giving up again.  Then again.  And...
Biggest Mistake- Too many to choose from.
Biggest Sacrifice- All the things I don't do because writing takes up all my free time:  painting, community theater, more sports, foreign language classes, yoga...
Biggest Weakness- CHECKING MY EMAIL!
Biggest Goal- (See Biggest Dream above)

4 comments:

  1. Biggest. Hug. Ever.

    {(hug)}

    Also, I'm totally jealous you get to go to the LA conference. It sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw. {{Big hug back}} Miss you already!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun at the conference. It is a great place to jumpstart your drive of getting published. Prepare to be star struck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, I'm flattered. Didn't even know I had create a meme. I am with you on BIGGEST WEAKNESS! (Might have to go back and change my answer!)

    ReplyDelete