Cupcake Aficiando and Writer of Middle Grade Novels
Monday, April 25, 2011
1. Very soon, I will have a post full of awesomeness to share! We ex-mentees (I really hate that "ex" part) are putting together our best take-away advice from the Nevada Mentorship Program! Check back in May for lots of fantastic FREE writing tips.
2. Yesterday, I played soccer for the only second time this year.
3. I scored three goals. Oh yes. I rock.
4. Today, my knee is swollen and clicking again which means...no more soccer and possible scoping/surgery.
6. The architecture gig is super busy which leaves me little time for...
7. ...final revisions on my mentor piece. I'm about 75% finished, except that I keep making plot changes which...
8. ...result in further revision. I'm currently working on a version of my ms titled, "Kind of a Mess".
9. It's still not spring here in Boise. I hate that.
10. I'm trying to make plans for the LA SCBWI conference. If you're going, leave me a comment. I'm having trouble getting things come together and I need lots of motivation to make it all work.
11. Did I mention I had a birthday a couple weeks ago? I'm over thirty now. (I was over thirty before, but I like the way that sounds.)