(Get it? I'm swamped. Hahaha! I crack myself up!)
As my mentorship spirals down it's last weeks, I find myself with less time than ever and blogging has been at the bottom of my to-do list, right behind sleep. So, here's a quick catch up...
1. Our volleyball team, BEERS, took second place in the tourney which means WE GET SHIRTS!! Those followers from last year will remember the heartbreaking sadness of our no-shirt tournament season.
2. My last submittal to my mentor (a new prologue and revised first chapter) garnered lots of hearts, visible and invisible, and I'm now tearing through the rest of the revision. So far, I love how it's coming together. It remains to be seen if I can finish the remaining twenty-nine chapters before March 31.
3. My article about Diocletian's Palace titled, "How Poop Saved a Palace", will appear in Stories for Children magazine, in the Summer 2011 issue.
4. I just returned from a super wonderful weekend in New Bern, NC, where I hung out with three of my friends from high school, whom I hadn't seen in over twenty years. I found there was a lot of stuff going on in Graham, NC in the late 80's that I didn't know about!
5. It will probably be a very long time before I post again. Hugs and kisses!