- The NaNoWriMo Young Writer's Group I'm facilitating at the local junior high is freaking amazing! One student wrote 20,000 words in one week. In awe.
- I was so excited about the revisions I was making for the Nevada Mentor Program. Then I got to the climax and realized I'd taken the heart out of the novel. Starting over.
- This weekend, the Boy played in a mariachi band for our community choir's rendition of Ring of Fire. I told the hubby get photos and hopefully video, but he forgot the camera. Grr.
- We started Christmas shopping yesterday. Like.
- We're cooking a pig this weekend. In the ground. Yum!
one can for me. one can for The Boy.