See that up there? That's amoxicillin and it's my favorite thing this week. Because it's going to get rid of my sinus infection and finally make my head stop hurting. Next week is looking really good to me, for several reasons.
1. My head will feel better.
2. The life-sucking school carnival will be over and I won't have to spend six hours every day working on food booths, passports or art projects.
3. I have a new project (architecture, that is) starting next week.
4. I have my critique group on Wednesday night.
5. With the carnival over, I'll probably stop grinding my teeth, which contributes to my headache. The teeth grinding is a new thing. It started just as the carnival-countdown entered the final week and I entered the Hub Challenge.
6. FYI--possibly no Hub today. Doctor says I should get some rest. Happy to oblige.