1. Dieter (the duck) eats dirt.
2. Still no eggs. (That's probably good in Dieter's case. Dirt eggs, ick.)
3. Jose is still alive.
1. Hailey gets more beautiful every time I see her.
2. She is worried that her (25-year old) hands look 'old-lady'. "I mean, are they supposed to look like this?!!" she says.
"Smooth and wrinkle-free? Um, yes."
I hid my hands behind my back.
3. Xander and I are watching all five Harry Potter movies before we see the new one. We start Number 4 tonight. It's been a long week.
1. Advice from the doctor regarding lingering nerve pain: "Take more medicine. " Oh how novel. I bet I get a bill for that, too.
2. I'm going to have a great Friday Favorite tomorrow. Be sure to check back!
3. I made the 826 Valencia donation on-line -- an even $40 in case a few more people wanted to play, but couldn't. Thanks again to everyone who participated! This is the last I'll mention it.