- I had a meeting this morning with a client. We decided to tear off the back of his house and add a basement to the addition, which means I have lots more design work to do. (In vaguely related news, my architecture website is up: www.AACArchitecture.com )
- I have a case being heard at Planning & Zoning tonight. The city staff is recommending denial, so it will be an uphill battle. I hate going in with a denial recommendation.
- I have to set my hubby up with a cell phone. His new job requires him to have one. Techno-challenged as he is, he's never had one before. I expect lots of calls like, "I dialed the number but it never goes through." ["You have to hit 'talk' after you dial, sweetheart."]
- I sent off a bunch of revisions this morning.
- I have to get the X-boy to and from camp. (So happy to see four of his classmates run up when we got there.)
- I need to review revisions to my WIP that I made over the weekend. (About 1,300 new words! The ms is about 1/3 to 1/2 done. Still really loving the characters.)
- And lastly, I heard from my managing editor last night that we'll be getting down to work on some things later today, so I left my afternoon as open as possible.
I had planned to post on synopses today, but I'm afraid it will have to wait until tomorrow ... or Wednesday.
Random info: X and I are watching all five Harry Potter movies in preparation for The Half-Blood Prince release on July 17th!